• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

30A needs a face lift

New posts
That's interesting since they said they were going to start on the east end. I've yet to see a stripe. I guess they wizened up and decided to wait until after we had the rush of spring breakers. They better paint fast because Atlanta high school spring break is next week.

The reason they started on that end is because I live on the west end! ;-).......................
 
The paint looks great. We walk the west end almost every afternoon.

Now if you could just get people to pick up after their dogs and stop tossing bottles, cans, and trash along the path. :pissed:

I usually carry an extra "doggy bag" to pick up trash as we go. Unfortunately, that's now too small. On the plus side, I also picked up 2.83 yesterday!
 
The paint looks great. We walk the west end almost every afternoon.

Now if you could just get people to pick up after their dogs and stop tossing bottles, cans, and trash along the path. :pissed:

I usually carry an extra "doggy bag" to pick up trash as we go. Unfortunately, that's now too small. On the plus side, I also picked up 2.83 yesterday!

Thanks for your efforts in helping keep 30A clean. Your an asset to the community. My thoughts are the same as yours concerning the trash and dog droppings. :blush:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top