• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

30a Radio 107.1

New posts

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
I just moved to Seagrove and have enjoyed 30A radio, station 107.1There are 35 different disc jockies and the music is varied. I get classic rock sometimes, smooth Jazz, music I've never heard of but that is absolutely great. Live music, hit music, underground music and it's all good. The commentators are excellent too. Some set up the songs with personal stories that bring me back or inform me in ways I previously wasn't about the music.Also, on the station, valuable information about events along 30A is provided. It has been a welcomed discovery for me and I recommend that both residents and visitors check it out. They also mentioned having a web presence where one can listen to their station online, but I have not explored that option yet.
 
Great to have a new listener! We are the local community station here on 30-A

We are a low power non profit radio station owned by the Seaside Neighborhood School, A public charter school.

Keep listening as we are adding new shows with that local flare from the beaches of sowal.

On the dial 107.1FM or

www30aradio.org
 
sweet... I just happened to have it on, was fun to hear a familiar voice... and the music's not bad either ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top