• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

30A Radio

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
New posts
A

Anonymous

SoWal Guest
Since there is apparently no immediate prospect for the Grayton Beach webcam, you may want to get your SoWal fix from 30A Radio.

P
 
I met one of the young ladies that is a DJ for that station, but I admit I have not heard it yet! She says they have a wide variety of music they play. Can I listen online? What is the call letters of the station? I would like to check it out! :D :lol: :wink:
 
The station is great - you never know what you are going to hear. Like an old-time college radio station before they all went commercial.
 
Good beach music and NO COMMERCIALS.

On another thread:

Sandor closes his restaurant every year at this time and goes to N.Y. to work along side a chef friend from whom he gets new ideas for his Seagrove restaurant.

He may be there now.
 
30A Radio is a non-profit station founded by the Seaside Neighborhood School last year. They have volunteer DJs and have a Seaside Neighborhood School Radio Mentoring Class they teach every two weeks to the middle school students interested in radio.

Each volunteer chooses their music so you'll hear a wide variety of music. I've already dropped off a number of CDs over there to add to their collection. Anyone with CDs they'd like to have aired can contact Mark David Sawyer, the head DJ, and find out when they can drop it off. They are working on building up their music library.


Gary Fischer
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top