• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

30a restaurant

New posts

rogpurf

Beach Lover
I saw the picture of Redfish Village and the future site of 30a restaurant. Does that mean they're moving?
 
I think the name of the restaurant in RedFish Village in Blue Mtn. Beach was Beachwalk;-) on 30A Restaurant and Piano Bar, not Cafe' 30-A. :D
 
Correct - except I goofed. It should be "Beachwalk", a second location for Beachwalk Cafe at Crystal Beach by Tim Creehan.
 
Oh....piano bars are great. :clap_1:
 
I heard Creehan was opening up a restaurant at Seacrest, next to Rosemary Beach. I wonder if the one at bl. mt. fell through b/c of construction delays?
 
I heard Chops was coming to Seacrest, (the village) not sure if that is true or not. :idontno:

I heard Creehan was opening up a restaurant at Seacrest, next to Rosemary Beach. I wonder if the one at bl. mt. fell through b/c of construction delays?
 
I heard they were cutting down the trees by Western Lake for a Burger King.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top