• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

30A Rox!

New posts

IRIETYMES

Beach Lover
Yep, we were at La Botana again this week and enjoyed everything we could think to order. Reasonable, fun, great ambience and decor and super service.

Then today I hauled the boy-o and wife and we had breakfast at Hibiscus where she and I, the wife that is, before we were, ahem, legal, stayed some years ago and this time we both had the waffle with crunchy peanut butter/honey/fruit/powdered sugar......it was divine and the lady behind the counter was just fantastic. My latte was the best ever. Very reasonable, too. I hope both my older sons and their broods can drop by one morningt.

T:Danks to all.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top