• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

30a sitting

New posts

kimclaw

Beach Comber
Local art and kinder teacher looking for babysitting opportunities. I am bilingual and I would love to also offer Spanish and art lessons to those interested. I had taught for two years at the South Walton Montessori Academy and I come with plenty of references. I charge $10-16 an hour depending on the number of children, but I am also willing to negotiate. Please don't hesitate to contact me by email at kimclaw@gmail.com.
-Kimberly
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top