• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

30A sticker/decal

New posts

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
where can i buy the oval 30A sticker/decal, black on white, for my car? i have seen them lately on cars, but haven't seen them in stores. thanks!!
 
I got mine in Gulf Place in one of the artists' kiosks.
 
thanks all! mr. b-angel picked up a pile of them today at the kiosks at gulfplace (on his way to buy all of the batteries at publix.)
 
where can i buy the oval 30A sticker/decal, black on white, for my car? i have seen them lately on cars, but haven't seen them in stores. thanks!!
Just got back from SoWal. Of course, my oldest failed to get a 30A decal for her car. Who can I send a SASE to to get a decal sent to her?

See...I SEARCHED the forum before I asked the question!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
30A Decal

30A-logo.gif


If you are looking for this decal, email Mike@30A.com.
 
30-A Funn

PM our very own jfunn for this one!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top