• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

30A Then and Now

New posts

lancelf08

Beach Comber
Hey all,

Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with Van Ness Butler? I'm working on a story about 30A Then and Now and thought he'd be a wealth of information.

I'd also like to talk to anyone that has lived in the area for the past two decades and who would like to share their stories of the changes - good and bad - along the 18 miles of road that hugs the Gulf.

Best,

Andy Meinen
Reporter
The Northwest Florida Daily News
850.654.6905
andym@nwfdailynews.com
 
I think the number in the phone book is still good.
 
VN is definitely a good source. Be sure the number you look up is Van Ness Jr. & Jonnye. (I could recite it, but not sure they want your number on the forum.)

Or, I could call for you...his wife is my aunt. It's really important for us to document as much as we can, while we still have them, as they are both getting up in years and VN is not in the greatest health these days. :(
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top