• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

331 Accident Bad News

New posts
Oh how terrible Cork! :( That must have been really tough for you.
Thanks for sharing because I know it must be difficult to talk about it still cause you seem to be a very caring person too. :wub:
 
Mango said:
Oh how terrible Cork! :( That must have been really tough for you.
Thanks for sharing because I know it must be difficult to talk about it still cause you seem to be a very caring person too. :wub:
you both are!:wub:
 
Mango said:
Oh how terrible Cork! :( That must have been really tough for you.
Thanks for sharing because I know it must be difficult to talk about it still cause you seem to be a very caring person too. :wub:

Over time, I've come to terms with it and each time something so sad happens it seems that it's preparing us for what life brings in later years. I have both of my parents still but they are in their 70's and I know that will be devastating as we're very close. Just one of the waves on the ocean that we have to ride.
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
Over time, I've come to terms with it and each time something so sad happens it seems that it's preparing us for what life brings in later years. I have both of my parents still but they are in their 70's and I know that will be devastating as we're very close. Just one of the waves on the ocean that we have to ride.

I feel like I have been riding a tsunami for the past year! :eek: Won't get into the gory details, serious illness still battling, hurricanes, the list goes on.
Every day has been struggle, but I try to get up and appreciate the good things I have and the people I love. :wub: Worked like a dog 14 hrs days for the past 7 years to get the things I have, and now being forced to smell the roses.I have left my summer open to enjoy my nephews while they are still young, and even though its difficult some days, I am out there riding the scooter, dancing the Hamster chicken dance in driveway, and blowing bubbles. :biggrin:
But can't wait to really come home to SoWal.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top