• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

331 Bay Bridge--expansion??

New posts

kwalsh0001

Beach Lover
All,

I've heard Cafe 3-Thirty-1 is now permanently closed, austensibly due to 331 traffic lane expansions on the south side of the bridge.

Should I read into this--does this mean the lane configurations/expansion of the 331 bridge itself is in the near future?

Thanks...... Colorado guy here..... missing the beaches!
 
It's my understanding that there is money to four lane pretty much everything between 20 and 98 except for the bridge itself, and there has been talk about turning said bridge into a toll bridge to actually get the money to go four lane for that whole stretch of road.
 
the nftca has removed the priority schedule from their website. I seem to recall the bridge expansion/construction being in the 10 year plan. I may have a copy of the schedule at home, and I will check it when I think about it again.
 
does this mean the lane configurations/expansion of the 331 bridge itself is in the near future?
.:scratch:Wellll... that depends on definition of NEAR future.:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top