• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

331 Bridge Traffic Fatality

New posts
Fritz grew up here. I didn't know him well, but I remember him from the school bus way back when. His grandfather was the Fire Marshall for this area for years.

BobbyJ, I may be wrong but I think Romeosmydog would probably remember him from high school. Fuzz says he used to chase him and her stepbrother all over SoWal 20-25 years ago.

May Fritz rest in peace, prayers for his family and for Mr. Manucy and his family. :(
 
Daniel Edwards and Dr. Causton

Hi I worked for Dr. Causton. I just want to say thank you to every one for all the nice things that were said about him and thank you to all the people that came to his memorial service. My heart goes out to Fritz Edwards family at this time of sorrow. Fritz was a very nice man and will be missed. The family is going to set up a trust fund.:(
 
:( This is so very sad. Fritz and his mother had just been talking with Dr. Causton's office staff sending their condolences last week about Dr. C. who was their doctor for a long time and cared so much for both Fritz and his mother. Days later I read in the Guest Book their words of loss and sorrow for Dr. Causton. Then the next day Fritz is gone too!

Only good things were ever said about Fritz and he just was always there to help you if you needed it. What a kind man that SoWal has lost. God bless his dear Mother.

I do not know Jimmy Manucy by name, but wish him the very best!
 
How sad that tragedy has struck so many sowallers recently. Prayers go out to both men and their families.
 
Fritz grew up here. I didn't know him well, but I remember him from the school bus way back when. His grandfather was the Fire Marshall for this area for years.

BobbyJ, I may be wrong but I think Romeosmydog would probably remember him from high school. Fuzz says he used to chase him and her stepbrother all over SoWal 20-25 years ago.

May Fritz rest in peace, prayers for his family and for Mr. Manucy and his family. :(

You are correct. I just now put two and two together from his picture. I have not seen him in about 10 years. It is a small world but we sometimes are all very far away from each other. I believe Fuzz did chase him and Bevs stepbrother around a bit. I may have even been in the back seat! This is really sad. Rest in Peace Fritz.
 
thank you all for all the prayers, jimmy and his wife lisa are very close friends of my family, they reside in blue mt.beach, jimmy has been a plumber here locally for years and a really great guy. he had been working out of town for the last several months and was in route to atmore for work when the crash happened, he is in very bad shape at this point, not sure he will make it.again thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts i will keep everyone updated.
 
thank you all for all the prayers, jimmy and his wife lisa are very close friends of my family, they reside in blue mt.beach, jimmy has been a plumber here locally for years and a really great guy. he had been working out of town for the last several months and was in route to atmore for work when the crash happened, he is in very bad shape at this point, not sure he will make it.again thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts i will keep everyone updated.

I am so very sorry. Thank you forgiving us more information on Jimmy & the update.
 
What a sad story. We certainly have several sowallers and their friends/families to remember in our prayers.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top