• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Sale $379,900 70 feet waterfront, room for a large boat 3 bedroom 3 bath

New posts

CremeBrulee

Beach Comber
This beautiful house is for sale by owner has very high end finishes with a gray driftwood colored floor, marble and has white Quartz throughout the kitchen and bathrooms. Step from the master bedroom to the 700 sq foot Trex type decking to your boat. All new appliances, farmhouse door to master, room for a large pool in the backyard. Water views from almost every room. Ship lap in almost every room. Beams in Kitchen. Awesome location close to 30a, outlet mall, Baytown Harbour. 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths. No HOA fees, amazing neighbors. There is lots of high end new construction going on around the house 700+. $379,900 Call me at 850-890-4107 Laura (I am a Florida Realtor and I own this home and I am selling it by owner)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 865
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    841.9 KB · Views: 945
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 861
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 848
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 873
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 838
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 731
Hi Laura-

We are planning on getting back down in Oct., I don't see it being any sooner, but would like to take a look at your home. We will be in touch when we get dates.

Thanks,

Demetrios Constantinides
 
Hi Laura, I'm interesting in your home but where is it located by and what is the sq.ft?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top