• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent 3B/2B within walking distance to 30A

New posts

TJP

Beach Crab
For Rent

3 bedroom, 2 bath, Seacrest Beach / Inlet Beach. 1/2 mile from Gulf of Mexico and within walking distance to 30A. Deeded beach access, pets allowed, pool, free Starbucks coffee, gym, 4th floor with elevator. Available in early June. This would be a lease buyout at The Lofts at Seacrest Beach. I just bought a house and I’m moving out on 5/30. Call the Property Manager at 850-297-0424 or me at 850-258-9556.
 
For Rent

3 bedroom, 2 bath, Seacrest Beach / Inlet Beach / Rosemary Beach. 1/2 mile from Gulf of Mexico and within walking distance to 30A. Deeded beach access, pets allowed, pool, free Starbucks coffee, gym, 4th floor with elevator. Available in early June. This would be a lease buyout at The Lofts at Seacrest Beach. I just bought a house and I’m moving out on 5/30. Call the Property Manager at 850-297-0424 or me at 850-258-9556.

Pics and floor plans are available online at loftsatseacrest.com

I have the Miramar 3 plan. 4th floor with elevator


Rent is $2,399 / month.

Electricity - $66/month

Trash - $20/ month

Internet - $55/month

Water - $40/month

Hulu -$45/month


The unit number is #411. My official move out date is 5/30. If you call the property manager Collin, tell him the unit # since there are currently no vacancies for a 3 bedroom.
 
We own a home here and are going to rent out and need a place to rent. Can you please send photos and cost?
fbmom1128@gmail.com

Pics and floor plans are available online at loftsatseacrest.com


I have the Miramar 3 plan. 4th floor with elevator


Rent is $2,399 / month.


Electricity - $66/month

Trash - $20/ month

Internet - $55/month

Water - $40/month

Hulu -$45/month


The unit number is #411. My official move out date is 5/30. If you call the property manager Collin, tell him the unit # since there are currently no vacancies for a 3 bedroom.
 
For Rent

3 bedroom, 2 bath, Seacrest Beach / Inlet Beach. 1/2 mile from Gulf of Mexico and within walking distance to 30A. Deeded beach access, pets allowed, pool, free Starbucks coffee, gym, 4th floor with elevator. Available in early June. This would be a lease buyout at The Lofts at Seacrest Beach. I just bought a house and I’m moving out on 5/30. Call the Property Manager at 850-297-0424 or me at 850-258-9556.

I would like to hear the details. I just transferred with Emerald homes to work at Prominence. Kent 850.368.7975
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top