• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted 3BR unfurnished, pet friendly, start 8/28

New posts

30abeachblonde

Beach Crab
Two registered nurses at Ascension looking for a 1 year 3BR unfurnished rental. Would prefer something on/close to Mack Bayou, but open to anything in SRB! one well-behaved 5 year old dog under 40lbs, also.
 
Last edited:
Hi! I just came across your post and thought my home might be a great fit for you. I have a 3bed/2bath in SRB close to the beach off Thompson and a few minute drive from Mac Bayou available. I’m in the process of purchasing another home so I’m hoping to secure a great tenant quickly. If you’re still looking give me a call at 718.866.5320 and I can answer any questions you have and set up a time for you to check out the property.
 
Two registered nurses at Ascension looking for a 1 year 3BR unfurnished rental. Would prefer something on/close to Mack Bayou, but open to anything in SRB! one well-behaved 5 year old dog under 40lbs, also.
Hi

Just posted our home in Escada- walk/bike to beach & Butler Elementary- fenced yard on lake- great quiet family neighborhood with swim, tennis, BBall, playground, clubhouse. Looking for rental through May/June, coinciding with school year. On forum & in Zillow. We are here at beach this week to show. I also have a video walk thru if you are interested. Please call or text- 404 660 4526-
Jamie
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top