• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

4th July photos

New posts
Ditto...great pics!!! :clap:
 
Would love to send them on to the people in the shots. I'm a newbie local and unfortunately I don't know who they are.

Susanna
 
One of them is Elvis.

IMG_2492sm.jpg


Apparently, Elvis was in the Grayton Parade. :roll:
 
:clap: Looks like a funn time! Thanks for posting.:biggrin:
 
Would love to send them on to the people in the shots. I'm a newbie local and unfortunately I don't know who they are.

Susanna

:welcome: Welcome Susanna to SoWal....grayt pictures! :clap: I missed all the parades this year.....but enjoying everyone's pictures!!!!:wub:

:wave: Kat
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top