• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

$5 Philly after a Philly Win!

New posts

A Few Good Apples

Beach Comber
When the Philadelphia Eagles win you win. South of Philly is offering $5.00, 8" Philly Cheesesteaks the day after a Philly win for the entire NFL season!

To learn more:http://sowal.com/restaurant/south-of-philly


140725-southofphilly-004-3000.jpg
 
I might even become a Eagle's fan. Naw, I am a Cowboy fan and the two don't mix. I'll tale advamtage of a wonderful sandwich offer, though.
 
Great sandwiches! We took advantage of the offer yesterday. I told Jeremy he was going to go broke at the rate the Eagles are winning. Also, I recently checked it out with some friends from Philly and they confirmed that the Philly Cheesestake at South of Philly is the real thing! It truly is a great sandwich!
 
And, as always, really, really good! I keep asking Jeremy if he would like to see the Eagles lose but he says no. On Thursday I hope they do as they play my team! Whether they lose or not, if you want a great sandwich, South of Philly is a great place to go!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top