• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

723 Whiskey Bravo

New posts
I do like the lunch menu (although I miss the wings). But for dinner I'd like to see the bar menu that is not online because that's what I'd like to order takeout from when I'm alone. I just don't see the bar menu online. See screenshot below.

wb.jpg
 
Cannot comment as to online, but love the revised lunch and bar menu. Tuna tartare or calamari are my dinner bar faves, companions love the grouper sandwich.

The old food and service were crap. The current food could certainly go down a buck or two and the service is still in need of improvement, but a return to the old menu is a very bad idea.
 
Here's the dinner menu. No entrees under $25. http://723whiskeybravo.com/menus/dinner-menu/

Here's the happy hour menu. No items mentioned. http://723whiskeybravo.com/menus/happy-hour/

I'm at the beach a lot by myself. I liked to sit at the bar and watch sports. I don't see a bar menu on their website.I liked their wings. Like I said, if I'm gonna dine alone and spend 25-30 bucks for an entree, I'll eat at the bar at Borago and talk to Joy, Tiffany, Abby, and Joey.

Bar menu BR! Maybe they don't publish the bar menu b/c they don't want to encourage a transformation too far to the casual side? You will not be disappointed. The old WB was awful. An interesting activity-go to Yelp and read the WB reviews pre and post George taking the operation over. Very revealing.
 
Last edited:
Bar menu BR! Maybe they don't publish the bar menu b/c they don't want to encourage a transformation too far to the casual side? You will not be disappointed. The old WB was awful. An interesting activity-go to Yelp and read the WB reviews pre and post George taking the operation over. Very revealing.
Will do.
 
Bring back the old menu! Food was great & prices were reasonable. Loved the spinach salad with polenta. Now the only thing fit to eat is the pina colada.

If I wanted to pay a fortune for bad food, I could go to Cafe 30-A. :P
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top