• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

90s Seaside

New posts

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Happy New Year. I don't see the rates but the shops & restaurants are interesting. Ellen
1.jpg
2.jpg
1997.jpg
 
If there were ever the absolute best use of the word "idyllic" it would Seaside, and 30A, then.

First place I stayed on 30A was Seagrove Villas Motel (the two story beach facing complex). Breakfast the next morning (and dinner :) ) @ The Wheelhouse. Had a pretty girlfriend, so we had a great conversation with the owner. Good times....

Not to severly hijack the thread, but what was your first discovery experience of SoWal??
 
First time on 30A was in 1984. My wife and I were on vacation in Ft.Walton and visited a high school friend who was vacationing with his family in an old " Summer of 42" looking house on the beach at Blue Mountain beach. The 80 foot wide lot next door was for sale for $80,000, $1,000 a foot. rediculous I thought at the time. Oh , if only.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top