Gwen Break Beach Fanatic Jan 13, 2017 #1 ANyone know where the wreck is? I waited about 10 minutes before I and about dozen other people decided to turn around.
ANyone know where the wreck is? I waited about 10 minutes before I and about dozen other people decided to turn around.
Conn006 Beach Lover Jan 13, 2017 #2 I read on FB 5 car accident in front of outlets with power lines down about 90 min ago.
carson Beach Fanatic Jan 13, 2017 #3 In all of my wisdom I decided to go to whole foods at 4 and sat in traffic for an hour, it took me an hour and twenty minutes to get back to seagrove.
In all of my wisdom I decided to go to whole foods at 4 and sat in traffic for an hour, it took me an hour and twenty minutes to get back to seagrove.