Relaxing Mommy
Beach Crab
I have not been to the area in a while, but we will be there next week!
I am in planning mode, so...
1. Are tarps allowed on the beach? I have read you can't leave umbrellas up, but can you put a tent up during the day?
2. Is there a Walmart nearby or another store where we can buy floats and chairs? We are staying in Gulf Trace.
3. Good seafood shop?
4. Nearest grocery? Is there a Publix nearby?
Thank you for your help! I am sure I will have more questions as I think of them. Great board, BTW.
I am in planning mode, so...
1. Are tarps allowed on the beach? I have read you can't leave umbrellas up, but can you put a tent up during the day?
2. Is there a Walmart nearby or another store where we can buy floats and chairs? We are staying in Gulf Trace.
3. Good seafood shop?
4. Nearest grocery? Is there a Publix nearby?
Thank you for your help! I am sure I will have more questions as I think of them. Great board, BTW.