• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

A real question...

New posts
...about real estate. I woke up wondering this...Have any agents noticed the market testers pulling their properties off the market? Have the number of new listings leveled off?
 
...about real estate. I woke up wondering this...Have any agents noticed the market testers pulling their properties off the market? Have the number of new listings leveled off?

I would definitely say yes to both questions. If they are not pulling off, they are reducing to a point that they get a contract....and most of the buyers I am dealing with are not buying strictly as investments, they want to be here:clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top