• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

A Song for Da Bears

New posts

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
And the chorus goes:

Don't you wish your quarterback was Drew Brees
Don't you wish your quarterback could pass like Brees
Don't Cha, Don't Cha
Don't you wish Hasselbeck could give an edge like Brees
Don't you wish Grossman could make right calls like Brees
Don't cha, Dont cha
Don't you wish your quarterback could be counted on like Brees
OHHHH don't you wish your quarterback was Drew Brees:biggrin: :!: :!: :!:


:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1::clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
Go to..... YouTube - LoUis aRMstRong - wHEn tHE SaiNTs gO mArChinG iN
 
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
And the chorus goes:

Don't you wish your quarterback was Drew Brees
Don't you wish your quarterback could pass like Brees
Don't Cha, Don't Cha
Don't you wish Hasselbeck could give an edge like Brees
Don't you wish Grossman could make right calls like Brees
Don't cha, Dont cha
Don't you wish your quarterback could be counted on like Brees
OHHHH don't you wish your quarterback was Drew Brees:biggrin: :!: :!: :!:

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1::clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
Go to..... YouTube - LoUis aRMstRong - wHEn tHE SaiNTs gO mArChinG iN


In my heart, deep, deep down, I was pulling for the Aints!!! After that song I hope DA Bears eat Brees! I actually sang the song like, "Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like mine"! Da Bears!!! 100-1 They may score one point because mini Ditka is getting ready for the pro Bowl!
 
In my heart, deep, deep down, I was pulling for the Aints!!! After that song I hope DA Bears eat Brees! I actually sang the song like, "Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like mine"! Da Bears!!! 100-1 They may score one point because mini Ditka is getting ready for the pro Bowl!

:lolabove: :floor: :rolling: :lolabove: :floor: :lolabove: :lolabove:
You're going to have to do better then that Bobby J!!!!!!:rolling:

What's this, "In my heart deep, deep, deep down...." :nono1: actions speak louder then words. Come on over and get with the program!!!!:
:welcome: :wub: :wub:
 
That may have been weak but this should shut all Aints Fans up! Michael Jordan is going to start against da Aints! The following clip should rest my case!

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68x-HFAXV9M[/nomedia]

:biggrin: Da Bears!
 
That may have been weak but this should shut all Aints Fans up! Michael Jordan is going to start against da Aints! The following clip should rest my case!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68x-HFAXV9M

:biggrin: Da Bears!

DAS GUSTING!

We :welcome: STILL :welcome: Welcome you over!!!

Come on Bobby you know you want to...it's the Saints Time!!!!
New Orleans needs us!!!!! Have a little faith and hope and pass it on to those who have none. That's what this win stands for.:blush: :wub: :clap_1:
 
If you read my other replies you would know I am for the Saints "If" Da Bears lose. I have been a Chi-town sports fan all my life. That has been hard to do. You find youself routing for other teams quite often. When playoffs come you are definitely pulling for another team because Chi town is not usually in the playoffs. With that said, it would be impossible for me to convert over to a Saints fan this weekend. I could lie and say go Saints but my heart would be for Da Bears! Anyway, "If" we lose I will be right there in your corner pulling for a team that has had an amazing season and in my eyes already a winner! For now, Go BeaRS!!!!!
 
If you read my other replies you would know I am for the Saints "If" Da Bears lose. I have been a Chi-town sports fan all my life. That has been hard to do. You find youself routing for other teams quite often. When playoffs come you are definitely pulling for another team because Chi town is not usually in the playoffs. With that said, it would be impossible for me to convert over to a Saints fan this weekend. I could lie and say go Saints but my heart would be for Da Bears! Anyway, "If" we lose I will be right there in your corner pulling for a team that has had an amazing season and in my eyes already a winner! For now, Go BeaRS!!!!!

:wub: LOVE Ya Bobby:wub: Good Luck!
Katztime
 
Another song for the Bears...and the best moment in New Orleans since the storm. :clap_1:

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=bDWndjwEamQ"]YouTube - U2 and GreenDay The Saints Are Coming - LIVE - New Orleans[/ame]
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top