• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

...a Thank You thru tears....

New posts

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Guess it's time to make the announcement.....After almost ten wonderful years in Grayton Beach....meeting so many friends....many will be life long...seeing them return year after year to greet me with a hug, come sit at my desk and have chat and maybe a glass of vino.....The House of Art will be closing. Most businesses fail in two years....I've had almost 10. 10 of the greatest years, 10 years of laughter, love and adventure. Next to my sons, Justin and Hunter, The House of Art has been one of my greatest achievements. I write this with tears running down my face. I do believe God has a plan for me and trust that He will hold me in His precious hands and guide me and show me the way. To all my customers, Thank you. Thank you for supporting me all these years?.especially my WaterColor, WaterSound and Seaside family. And to a little brunette pixie whom kept me going when I didn?t think I could. I will survive. We all will survive. We will be stronger, better and more gracious people for it. This is my home, there are great things on the horizon for me. I will continue to paint, it?s my true love. Sweet Holly and Brad at Albert F?s in Seaside will be carrying my work as well as Gordie?s. Thank you to the entire SoWal community?.I love it here and love you all!!

So there is a great Sale going on now, please stop by and say hello if you get the chance. My numbers will remain the same. My home is complete and I will be moving in this week. I?ll be working in my studio here?.so I?m not going anywhere?.Just a change of scenery!
 
Well, that made me teary. I always look forward to coming in when we are down. Know you will succeed no matter where you are .
 
im truly sorry for your current situation.

as one that has been there, i just want you to know that there is light at the end of that tunnel and that everything happens for reason.

after closing one of my stores a couple years ago i thought the world had come to an end. but, after a few years all that has gone. and the lessons ive learned from it all have been enormous. lessons i may have never learned if it wasnt for that experience.

your hearts in the right place, keep your head up. besides, your in paradise!

good luck to you and your family......
 
lisa - congratulations on your achievement - The House of Art - a wonderful gallery. surely your future holds lots more outstanding and/or outlandish and/or out of this world achievements in SoWal! thanks for sharing with your SoWal buds.
 
Wishing you the very best in your next great adventure and I know it will be great.

One of my fondest beach memories was
greet me with a hug, come sit at my desk and have chat and maybe a glass of vino

Take care and hugs. :wub:
 
Guess it's time to make the announcement.....After almost ten wonderful years in Grayton Beach....meeting so many friends....many will be life long...seeing them return year after year to greet me with a hug, come sit at my desk and have chat and maybe a glass of vino.....The House of Art will be closing. Most businesses fail in two years....I've had almost 10. 10 of the greatest years, 10 years of laughter, love and adventure. Next to my sons, Justin and Hunter, The House of Art has been one of my greatest achievements. I write this with tears running down my face. I do believe God has a plan for me and trust that He will hold me in His precious hands and guide me and show me the way. To all my customers, Thank you. Thank you for supporting me all these years?.especially my WaterColor, WaterSound and Seaside family. And to a little brunette pixie whom kept me going when I didn?t think I could. I will survive. We all will survive. We will be stronger, better and more gracious people for it. This is my home, there are great things on the horizon for me. I will continue to paint, it?s my true love. Sweet Holly and Brad at Albert F?s in Seaside will be carrying my work as well as Gordie?s. Thank you to the entire SoWal community?.I love it here and love you all!!

So there is a great Sale going on now, please stop by and say hello if you get the chance. My numbers will remain the same. My home is complete and I will be moving in this week. I?ll be working in my studio here?.so I?m not going anywhere?.Just a change of scenery!


House of Art has always been one of my favorite places to visit and shop! Keep your eyes open for that next wonderful door to open! I'm certain you won't miss it! ;-)

Best wishes to you, always~~~~~~
 
:bow::bow::bow:

:wub::wub:​

Thank you for sharing this with us Lisa. My thoughts are with you. I wish you the very best with the doors that will be opening for you!!!

:wave: Kat
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top