• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

A time to remember

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
After reading the announcement that D&K's was closing I'm curious which restaurants would make your South Walton Hall of Fame?

- D & K's
- The 331 a/k/a The Blue Bar
- Seabar
- Nick's
- Salty Dog
- The Lake Place (coming back soon)
- Luna Del Mar
- Yanni's
- Criolla's

Feel free to add any I've missed. No particular order, just a way to remember the greats.
 
~Grayton Corner Cafe
~Cafe Sublime

and from a long long while back....
~The Sand Castle
~Paradise Cafe
~Basmati's (when it was at Seaside)
~Bailey's by the Bay

Not in any order. Each had it's own uniqueness!
 
Last edited:
SeaBar

331

The Silver Bucket (what was the other name?)

Cafe Sublime

the old Amore'

Baithouse for breakfast

the old Hurricanes (although, I love the Taco bar in it's place!!)

The old WaterColor Market

the old open air D&K's

Snapperheads

CoCo's...JUMBO!

:floor:...I see a pattern with this old thing...all from an old chick. I guess the real word is former. :wave:
 
Last edited:
Grayton Corner Cafe, for sure!

Cafe Spiazzia (with the original proprietors)

Bayou Ann's

and along restaurant lines.....Sip and Dip
 
Y'all have pretty much summed it up! Kinda sad, there are so many.
 
Grayton Corner Cafe, for sure!

Cafe Spiazzia (with the original proprietors)

Bayou Ann's

and along restaurant lines.....Sip and Dip

:clap:...that's the one I was looking for! Best name, ever!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top