• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

A tripping report

New posts
I completely forgot to mention how awesome the new bypass around Freeport is. I didn't even know I was on it until I looked up and Freeport High School was on my right. Saved a good 15 minutes off the trip.

Dadgum, I wish I was there right now. :bang:
 
Had I known it was your birthday, I would have doubled the tequilla. ;-) By the time you called later, I was seven sheets to the wind and asleep on the balcony.

I know all y'all must think I'm an alcoholic. I'm only an alcoholic when I'm at the beach without my kids.


If it was my birthday....you would have known it....everyone celebrates my birthday! It's nice and sparkley! :wave:


Isn't it hard to get SoWal (the beach) out of your system and get back to normal?
 
I will agree, Watersound is a beautiful development. Makes you feel miles away from civilization.
 
Had I known it was your birthday, I would have doubled the tequilla. ;-) By the time you called later, I was seven sheets to the wind and asleep on the balcony.

I know all y'all must think I'm an alcoholic. I'm only an alcoholic when I'm at the beach without my kids.

great trippy report JB! what a great time! don't worry, most people we know come into town and drink all day and then somehow continue through dinner. must be a beach vacation thing.

I will agree, Watersound is a beautiful development. Makes you feel miles away from civilization.

I do like St Joe's developments - they have proven worthy of SoWal, imo. it could have turned out much much differently given other developer types. We enjoy both watersound and watercolor - much beauty to explore.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top