• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

AA Refuge's open house!

New posts

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
You?re cordially invited​



Please Join Us​


For Our Open House​


On May 22, 2008​


4:00 pm ? 7:00 pm​



Alaqua Animal Refuge​


914 Whitfield Road​


Freeport, FL 32439​


DIRECTIONS:

From Freeport

From SR 331 turn West onto Highway 20 as if going to Niceville. When you see the green sign for the town of Portland you are getting close.

Turn left onto Whitfield Road. (Portland Grocery and Sub Shop, and White?s Electronics are opposite the Whitfield Intersection) Proceed down Whitfield almost to the end, the Alaqua Animal Refuge is on your right.

From Niceville:

Proceed East on Highway 20 out of Niceville as if you were driving to Freeport. About 2/3 of the way to Freeport you will reach the town of Portland. Turn right onto Whitfield Road (Portland Grocery and Sub Shop and White?s Electronics are opposite the Whitfield Intersection). Proceed down Whitfield almost to the end, the Alaqua Animal Refuge is on your right.
 
Good luck with the open house!! Little IBD and I went to your website last week. We did fall in love with a puppy but can not make a decision on one until we are finished moving. I do want to donate some sheets, towels, etc. Can you or do you use them???
 
Good luck with the open house!! Little IBD and I went to your website last week. We did fall in love with a puppy but can not make a decision on one until we are finished moving. I do want to donate some sheets, towels, etc. Can you or do you use them???

It is my understanding that she can always use items like these. From their website:



Donate Supplies​

We are always in need of supplies. Blankets, Dog beds, cat beds, toys, food, cleaning agents, medical supplies, computer and printer. Contact us for an up to date list of the necessities. ​

And THANK YOU!!!!
 
Last edited:
Before I get rid of anything they may can use I will contact them.....:wave: I have heard nothing but GOOD things about this place....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top