• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Access To Crabby Steve's

New posts

T-Boy

Beach Comber
I have read conflicting information on whether people who aren't staying in High Pointe can go there. A) Can people who aren't staying at HP go there? B) If so, how do you get there since HP is gated. I'll hang up and listen. :)
 
From the beach anytime. From the gate if you have a code or have a friend who has it or if the guard is nice.
 
I think I am going to call and ask them. Worst case they tell me I can't go .... then I won't. Lots of other places to visit. Will be there next month for a week.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top