• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Accident on 331

New posts
Let me know too...I have other commitments tomorrow (Fuzz's grandmother's 90th Birthday party tomorrow) and of course HPWA Sunday afternoon. But this family has lost and grieved so much, surely there is something we can do to help.

For now, though, we can pray for Chris, his children, his mother, and the rest of his family.
 
Carter Family

Donna, count me in too. Whatever I can do. This is so very sad.
GW

As you know Donna, I am at your disposal. If you would like to put together a committee count me in. We could maybe meet Monday and get under way with something. Please don't hesitate to call.

Bobby j
865-7798

I'm all in to help anyway i can as well.

Jeff
797-3817

Please send me your email address so I can keep you in the loop and up tp date. Appreciate you stepping up...what a great community!!!!!

Donna Crawford
585-7353
seagrovegirl@earthlink.net
 
Can I just say that letting them know you are there and that you are praying for them is a great help. The love that you feel in a hug or even a phone call can pull you through rough times.
 
Please if you all could include info as to where donations could be sent, etc.... (once details are worked out) .....for those of us who can't physically be in SoWal to help with fundraiser....God Bless that family.
 
Let me know

I would love to donate some money or anything else that is needed. I had the opportunity to see little Christopher this weekend in the hospital. He is doing well and has been sent home. The nurses were awesome with him and he is just a sweetheart. I was there due to my granddaughter being in the unit for about 36 hours - all ok Thank God! If you know anything, could you please PM me information.

Thanks!

Ok...let's do it! I need help....volunteers please??!!!!!!!! Need a place to have it, a date, coordination, etc. Informal committee of sorts.....please step up and show this family what Sowal is all about. Ideas are appreciated, and so are people. PM me or call me.....585-7353.....Donna
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top