• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Accident on 331

New posts
I'm back...been AWOL...my grandmother died Monday afternoon and helped out the BF while he had a medical issue. Please keep the Carter's in your prayers and I will post updates as I get them.
 
Last edited:
I'm back...been AWOL...my grandmother died Monday afternoon and helped out the BF while he had a medical issue. Please keep the Carter's in your prayers and I will post updates as I get them.

Okay...I am back and ready to get things rolling. I am thinking Thursday afternoon or evening for a meeting to get things rolling. Call me or you can bet I will be calling you!!!:D
 
Yes, an update would be appreciated. Anyone know anything?

Was there a funeral? I tried to find a funeral home that listed a Gina Carter, but have had no luck. Does anyone know about the children?
 
Chris, Christopher and Isabella are all out of the hospital. Chris's mother, Cherry Carter is taking care of Chris and Christopher in Freeport, near Black Creek. Anyone from that area?? May need some volunteers for transportation to doctor visits and helping get Chris in and out of the vehicle. Baby sitting service is needed...remember, little Chris has casts on his legs but are mending well.

I have been told by a second party that Gena will be cremated and a memorial will be held at a later date. The family is just not up to another memorial at this time.
 
Chris, Christopher and Isabella are all out of the hospital. Chris's mother, Cherry Carter is taking care of Chris and Christopher in Freeport, near Black Creek. Anyone from that area?? May need some volunteers for transportation to doctor visits and helping get Chris in and out of the vehicle. Baby sitting service is needed...remember, little Chris has casts on his legs but are mending well.

I have been told by a second party that Gena will be cremated and a memorial will be held at a later date. The family is just not up to another memorial at this time.


i volunteer myself and my vehicle for the transport to and from doctor. just let me know dates. i have a truck i'm not sure if that will be an issue for him but again just let me know. i'll do whatever i can to help
 
i volunteer myself and my vehicle for the transport to and from doctor. just let me know dates. i have a truck i'm not sure if that will be an issue for him but again just let me know. i'll do whatever i can to help

You are awesome >>> I'll keep you posted...:clap:I've got your number on my list for this and will give it to Chris.
 
Last edited:
UPDATE: Chris is doing well under the circumstances, he is using a walker instead of a wheel chair this go round. His son is what is keeping him going and his attitude is amazingly positive. He is such a special person. Isabella, his step-daughter went to live with her father, which makes me sad she is separated from her brother, but she is her father's daughter. I am grateful she is so loved.

Saturday at 11:30 we will be meeting at Angelina's in Seagrove for lunch and brain storming....please come join us, we need all the help we can get, and so does Chris.
 
UPDATE: Chris is doing well under the circumstances, he is using a walker instead of a wheel chair this go round. His son is what is keeping him going and his attitude is amazingly positive. He is such a special person. Isabella, his step-daughter went to live with her father, which makes me sad she is separated from her brother, but she is her father's daughter. I am grateful she is so loved.

Saturday at 11:30 we will be meeting at Angelina's in Seagrove for lunch and brain storming....please come join us, we need all the help we can get, and so does Chris.

My schedule has changed and I should be able to make it. See you there!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top