• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Accident on 331

New posts
I won't be able to be there Saturday, I have to work, but please keep us posted and let us know what we can do. Thank you!
 
Come join us at Angelina's Restaurant in Seagrove today at 11:30 for brain storming for the Carter Family bash. All help appreciated.
 
Dang I knew I was forgetting something. :bang: SGG, I will catch up with you sometime in the next few days -
 
Spoke with Chris a couple times this week and things are tough for him financially. The driver that caused the accident does not have auto insurance...so medicaid is handling the medical expenses. His positive attitude is amazing, he is grateful for so much and not having a pity party in any way.

This Saturday at 11:30, we will be meeting at Angelina's restaurant in Seagrove, everyone is welcome to attend. We will be going door to door at businesses for auctionable merchandise soon. Please help if you can...we need you.
 
I'm not sure if anyone followed up on this story or not. But for one little girl, while it's a terrible tragedy to lose ones mother, she's doing just fine. This is a now 12 year old Isabella Curto...yeah, the paper had it incorrect. She's my daughter and she is exactly where she was always supposed to be, in the safety of her fathers custody. xmas2013.jpg
semiformal.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top