• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Accounting Services

New posts

Lorrie Greer

Beach Comber
I am a hard working professional currently employed by the Bay County school system. My other passion is Accounting. I am a certified Project Manager and have had my PMP for over twenty years. I was a Sr. Project Manager at a Fortune 500 company for 12 years and much of that was spent in the Accounting department. I also owned my own business for ten years where I maintained my own books and am fluent in Sage/Peachtree/Timberline Accounting as well as Quickbooks and advanced Excel. I am looking to take on clients who need assistance with bookkeeping, data entry, AP, AR, payroll, journal entries, general ledger, bank reconciliations, etc... I am comfortable working remotely or in house. Please private message me for more information or if you have any questions.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top