• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Activity @ Salty Dogs

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
I've seen some activity happening at the Dog
anybody know what's up? :idontno:
 
I noticed too. Working on the roof it looked like. Several vehicles there.
 
A great local family is in on the reopening - I don't think it is top secret, but I will let them make the announcement!
 
I can confirm that there is activity at "The Dog." It will be re-opening (hopefully) in 3-4 weeks. I can also confirm that one of the managers is a sexy beast....:biggrin:
 
...and there is another great local family involved besides mine. It should be fun! I wonder how many papers I can get graded at "The Dog?" Haha!
 
I can confirm that there is activity at "The Dog." It will be re-opening (hopefully) in 3-4 weeks. I can also confirm that one of the managers is a sexy beast....:biggrin:

Wow- that was fast!:funn:
You might want to warn the sexy beast to not be surprised if people come in asking for "the sexy beast"!:lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top