• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Activity @ Salty Dogs

New posts
I don't know about the name...what do you all think? I have a definite opinion but I'd like to see what y'all say...:biggrin:

How about the peppery pooch?:rolling: Not being from there I don't know if I'm qualified to voice an opinion, but Salty Dog seems to be a pretty classic name.......
 
I'm not sure. I've only been out to look at the outside. I'm sure the guys will be on here soon, though to let everyone know what's going on.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top