• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

acupuncture

New posts

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
I am looking for a good acupuncture practitioner here in sowal. I have heard of a Dr. Wu (sp?) but cannot find any contact info. I would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks.
 
I am looking for a good acupuncture practitioner here in sowal. I have heard of a Dr. Wu (sp?) but cannot find any contact info. I would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks.

Hi,
I'm an acupuncturist practicing at Dr. Blount's office in Miramar Beach. I was trained in CA and China...practicing 11 years, CA, FL and NCCAOM licensed. You can call for a complimentary consultation if you'd like.

Nancy Bellard, DOM
The Blount Medical Group
12607 Hwy 98 W
Miramar Beach, FL 32550
(805) 837-4844
 
I'm a patient of Dr. Wu at Healing Art Acupuncture and think he's fantastic. 850-650-0060
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top