• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Adagio/Blue Mountain Beach

New posts

kimbug

Beach Lover
Does anyone have any helpful information regarding this property and the condition of the beach in this area? Kurt mentioned a seawall currently being built.
 
Thanks, Kurt. I thought I had all my "research" done on the place as we were booked to stay there before Dennis, but since that storm rolled into town on the same day as our arrival we never ended up coming. I'm just excited to get there!
 
The seawall is estimated to be completed by 1/15. However, the association believes it will be more like the end of the month. They are currently putting in the sand and ties.

The Infinity Pool and fence follow and will be done by Spring Break.

I've taken a couple of potential guests by to view a unit there and they were impressed with how nice the beach was looking.
 
Thanks. I have sent my deposit and can now rest easy :clap_1: !
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top