• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Advice on a local Doctor...

New posts

Doug F

Beach Comber
Visitor to the area for 40 years. Living here full time for about 18 months. Looking for a 30-A (or nearby) based Internist/GP.

Thinking about Dr. Perry Hight. Anyone know him - or recommend someone else?
 
I liked Perry when I used him.

Thourough, pleasant, took his time and not an alarmist.

I found another when he left Sacred Heart and moved to Panama City area. Just didn’t want to make another change when he moved back.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top