• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

aerials from Inlet Beach to Destin

New posts
I wonder how recent these photos are? They are obviously pre-Arlene, but I am curiousl as to when.
 
I disagree. I would bet my life that these photos were taken post Arlene. You can actually see where the new dunes were partially taken out during the storm.
 
skier said:
I disagree. I would bet my life that these photos were taken post Arlene. You can actually see where the new dunes were partially taken out during the storm.

You are correct. I didn't pay close enough attention. There is a date attached to the largest thumbnail - June 15. So it looks Blue Mountain faired pretty well.
 
:lolabove: JB you need to put on your glasses.

Aerial Photos of Coastal Okaloosa and Walton Counties
in Northwest Florida taken after Tropical Storm Arlene


Right on the page. :lolabove:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top