• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

ah-ha!

New posts
Mermaid said:
You're a brave one. I'm afraid to use Quick Reply!!!

mermy...afraid???? never!!!!
 
Sueshore said:
mermy...afraid???? never!!!!

My computer won't let me use quick reply so I'm afraid I'll blow it up. Every time I've pressed "quick reply" I get a message that tells to activate an icon or something. :idontno:
 
quick reply test - i hit the little quill thingy in the last post and it just jumps to the bottom to the box where you can type and hit post quick reply
 
It works! I'd never have thought of connecting the quill with an "icon" but I guess it is one? Anyway, my son the computer genius told me that quick reply lets you reply without the whole page loading. Doesn't matter so much with posts like this without a lot of traffic, but some of those multi-page doozies, well, that's a different story.
 
Mermaid said:
It works! I'd never have thought of connecting the quill with an "icon" but I guess it is one? Anyway, my son the computer genius told me that quick reply lets you reply without the whole page loading. Doesn't matter so much with posts like this without a lot of traffic, but some of those multi-page doozies, well, that's a different story.
Hurray! Mermaid can quick reply!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top