• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ahhhhhh!

New posts
:wub: Thanks! It's great to see the Grayton Beach sunset while I'm cooking my polenta with mushroom cream sauce on a snowy Michigan evening at about 22 degrees outside...
 
I hear ya! It is frezzing here in Louisville, KY. WET AND DREARY. Can't wait to relocate forever to 30-a!!!!
 
I am much more relaxed now. There is nothing like seeing the Sun set over the horizon. I have not seen that for a while now. Come on Spring!!! I see why those noise machines with the "waves" sounds like static. Who knew?
 
Oh I love this......my favorite time of day at the beach:wub:
 
Thank you Skunky and SJ! :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top