• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

airport - ajc article

New posts
I , for one, cannot wait to go dancing with him!!! :biggrin:

You'll have to tell him to rethink the hair color and the choker.
In Sowal its purple hair and a flower choker. :wub:
 
We are huge "In Living Color Fans" and I love Jamie Fox. Wanda is one of our favorite characters. :floor:
 
My property in Walton County would no doubt increase in value, but if it means more people, more development and more minimum wage jobs, I'll pass.


The panhandle has been discovered, you can't stop development, but you can control it. Aviation industry pays well, and a couple of years ago a physician friend of my said good by to the ER, and is now flying for fedex. Thanks to HMO's and managed care, I am heading toward minimum wage! Most of the bagage handlers are doing better than me. :blush:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top