• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Airport-PC Chamber Article

New posts
Forget all that! Page 5 has something called 'Cooking with SHELLEY'. I wanna go to that!:rolling:


How would everyone like their crow?


image001.jpg
 
Last edited:
Big Hooey, my only care is whether I can get a flight to somewhere besides Atl or Mem. I doubt it. Does anyone believe, no matter how long the runways are, that any airline is bring a route for 737 or bigger planes. They can't fill the planes now. I also forgot it's an International Airport, so nonstops to London,Madrid, Tokoyo....sweet. 100+ million dollar waste of money. I'm sure JOE got a hefty write off to offset the profits from all their new Towns they've developed.
 
FWIW
In this morning's News Herald (sorry, can't produce a link) there was an article about Southwest Airlines sniffing around PC as well as Okaloosa.
 
PCB Airport will be the first airport built in the U.S. that will be built on-time, on-budget and without further opposition from government or special interest groups. In just 2 short years jets loaded with domestic and international visitors, their fists clinched (but not too tightly) around wads of cash to use for fun and investment, will fly in around-the-clock throughout the entire year. Brand-new super highways will circle the airport and stretch out in every direction to whisk our guests to beaches, shops and retail. New and affordable houses and apartments in close proximity to the new airport will provide a happy and stable workforce; new schools, hospitals, retail centers and infrastructure will service the workers and their families. Yes, PCB Airport and its supporting infrastructure will rise up like a phoenix from what is now just a swampy, pine forest in the middle of nowhere in just 2 short years--believe it! <sarcasm off>
 
Last edited:
Boy oh boy SW airlines better get in line now to avoid a middle seat. Shelly you rule by the way. I thought I was sarcastic but your the best.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top