• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Airstream advice needed

New posts

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
Is there a local source for Airstream products used to clean and polish the aluminum cladding of airstreams? Has anyone done this? I am looking for local advice and resources. Thanks!
 
Aren't Airstreams exterior shell made of brushed aluminum? If so, I would think some polishing compound would work.
 
I agree with SJ, I would assume any aluminum polish would work.

Google aluminum polish, there's tons out there.
 
Hop? What Would Pop Hop Do? :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top