• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

ALaska or Bust, No RO not that Bust!

New posts
Beach Crazy said:
I always thought it was Kathy Darlene Wells :idontno:
DING DING...we have a winner!!!!!:clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Allifunn said:
DING DING...we have a winner!!!!!:clap_1: :clap_1:

Well that's a relief!
 
yes, but we've always called her either (1) Darlene, or (2) Kathy Dwells. Even though its Kathy Darlene Wells, she goes by Kathy. Her online name is kathydwells, so we had tons of threads on just what the hell her name is... then we just started calling her "Darlene" because Sueshore liked it so much. I'm going to meet that bat turd tomorrow and I for one shall call her Darlene...
 
Tootsie said:
yes, but we've always called her either (1) Darlene, or (2) Kathy Dwells. Even though its Kathy Darlene Wells, she goes by Kathy. Her online name is kathydwells, so we had tons of threads on just what the hell her name is... then we just started calling her "Darlene" because Sueshore liked it so much. I'm going to meet that bat turd tomorrow and I for one shall call her Darlene...

Tell that Alabama Bat Turd "hi" for me please!:biggrin:
 
Tootsie said:
yes, but we've always called her either (1) Darlene, or (2) Kathy Dwells. Even though its Kathy Darlene Wells, she goes by Kathy. Her online name is kathydwells, so we had tons of threads on just what the hell her name is... then we just started calling her "Darlene" because Sueshore liked it so much. I'm going to meet that bat turd tomorrow and I for one shall call her Darlene...

:floor: :floor: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 
give her lots of turdy huggs and kisses!!!!!
 
Beach Crazy said:
Did I win a trip to SoWal :biggrin:
YES!!! when are you going again ...BTW???

we seem to have lost Miss Kitty....:( and Din as well :(
 
Allifunn said:
YES!!! when are you going again ...BTW???

we seem to have lost Miss Kitty....:( and Din as well :(

Can I go to bed now too? The dogs are looking at me like I'm crazy for staying up so late!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top