• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Alert -- Green Beans -- Botulism Warning!!!

New posts
You would wouldn't you?? I looooooove canned green beans! I don't know why because I'm totally allergic to convenience food, but I've always looooooooved canned green beans! So mushy and salty and yummmy. :bow:

Thank you SJ for the warning. It looks like mostly the budget brands were affected. Luckily for me, I only buy premium. ;-)

You can resume barfing now, Miss Kitty.

:floor: ...Mermy, you'd only buy premium with a coupon!!!! :wave:
 
I also like canned green beans but only Allen's Italian Green Beans. I put a little bacon fat, brown sugar and salt & pepper in them. Not the healthiest but they sure are good.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top