• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

All Pro Tool skipped out!

New posts
Tough economy takes down yet another business. Isn't this the kid from the original Orange Tool up across the 331 that set up shop down here. There was a thread on it a while back.
Yes, they also had a place on 98 before they moved to 331, and then back to 98. I had bad experiences with them I finally stopped using them about two months ago, after it took a month to fix a gas compressor.
 
Yes, they also had a place on 98 before they moved to 331, and then back to 98. I had bad experiences with them I finally stopped using them about two months ago, after it took a month to fix a gas compressor.

Yes, and ask their landlords in their previous locations about their experience with them.
 
Ugh. We just brought out lawnmower to him... he replaced the transmission and it was $200+ and it worked the first time. The second time my husband went to use it, it no longer worked. I kept telling him he needed to call the guy and sure enough when I went to stop by and ask him about it, it was already empty. What a waste. Too bad because when we were there he said he was slammed busy and actually looked overwhelmed with business.
 
I am weary of everyone blaming the failure of a business on the economy. There are as many new businesses opening than one's closing.

Sometimes, in fact, many times, it isn't the economy, it is the way the business is run. All you have to do is look above to see that is the circumstances here, not the economy.

People need to stop watching CNN so much. We have had a GREAT summer here, in many cases, record breaking.

The fact of the matter is, the good businesses are doing good, the bad businesses are doing bad.

Taking someone's equipment, keeping it for an extended period of time and intending to load it up and take off with it is not the only example of bad business.
 
I am weary of everyone blaming the failure of a business on the economy. There are as many new businesses opening than one's closing.

Sometimes, in fact, many times, it isn't the economy, it is the way the business is run. All you have to do is look above to see that is the circumstances here, not the economy.

People need to stop watching CNN so much. We have had a GREAT summer here, in many cases, record breaking.

The fact of the matter is, the good businesses are doing good, the bad businesses are doing bad.

Taking someone's equipment, keeping it for an extended period of time and intending to load it up and take off with it is not the only example of bad business.

Great point. And I'm sure after the recession is over you will come out even stronger! :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top