• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music All Star Band

New posts

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Saw Big City All Star Band at Fla. Fish House last monday and they were really good! Will they be playing again anywhere soon?
 
Saw Big City All Star Band at Fla. Fish House last monday and they were really good! Will they be playing again anywhere soon?

I'll tell them! Thanks!:clap_1:

They will be at the Old Florida Fish House again this Monday. They don't have an official summer schedule (that I know of) right now, but as soon as they do, Tim or I will post under BlueCityAllStar.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top