• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Allen Ramey passed away yesterday.....

New posts
PMs might be a little nicer when speaking ill of the just-deceased. Nobody reading this board needed to know any of the info you are so quick to share.

The truth is the truth. I said it while he was alive as well. There is nothing mystical about death, I just hope he made his peace, and I feel sorry for his family.
 
Having worked with Allen years ago relating to Real Estate services, he was the most professional and knowledgable of anyone out there performing the same service. I have worked with him at SWFD for the last year and a half, and there were times he had every reason to be outraged and he kept his cool, was able to strongly press his point with absolute professionalism.
 
PMs might be a little nicer when speaking ill of the just-deceased. Nobody reading this board needed to know any of the info you are so quick to share.
Good point about ways to communicate. Thanks, jdarg for reminding us all of the options.
 
Are you talking about the same Alan Raimey? The man I know, should have been arrested for sexual harassment long years ago. He had one of the most disgusting mouths I've heard from a professional. I'm sorry he died, but...

He was my friend and my attorney. Please do not speak ill of the dead. It is not polite and furthermore, it is not becoming of a nice person.

Allen we will miss you.
 
Last edited:
The Northwest Florida Daily News has a nice story about Allen on the front page today (Tuesday, March 18) as well as the obit in its paper.

Allen did do a lot for the county through his various services with the South Walton Fire District & Mosquito Control Board and other places where he gave to his community.

I can still picture Allen and Diane dancing and know they will do so again.
 
The truth is the truth. I said it while he was alive as well. There is nothing mystical about death, I just hope he made his peace, and I feel sorry for his family.

what you said is totally unnecessary and I think it should be deleted out of respect for the person and his family. this shows a complete lack of judgment as well as respect for fellow board members.
 
I went to him for my first divorce way back when, and was so disgusted I walked out. Then my 2nd ex used him and had more of the same at mediation. Cursing and vulgarity. Hate to say it, but that's what happened to me.

Been lurking for awhile but this is hard to pass up. According to this post, you could be part of the problem. Why would you even bother posting?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top