• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Allifunn

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
..........got a call from some guy named Johnny (last initial D.) He told her he was leaving his wife for her and sent a plane to whisk her away to the Greek Isles. She sends her regards to everyone and says to tell everybody that she really enjoyed her time on SoWal, but this offer was one she could not refuse. :biggrin:
 
Question, before they go, since it's big hair day and all, can he bring those scissorhandss here first for some trims? :funn:
Then she can go.:lol:
 
Question, before they go, since it's big hair day and all, can he bring those scissorhandss here first for some trims? :funn:
Then she can go.:lol:

I will ask. :idontno:
 
You're talking about Johnny Depp right? :lol:
 
Alli Depp has a nice RING to it...there was megawatt jewelry involved right?
 
OMG.....I WISH!!!!!!!!!! :wub: Sorry ladies......I was just spending the night with 2 of my best friends...catching up ....I wish it was JD!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top