Lake View Too
SoWal Insider
Barry Obama is half white and half black so it's going to way difficult for him to be racist. But I suppose you consider him black, don't you?
WTF are you saying? that a black person (or a half white- half black person) can not be a racist. Sounds like your view is that.Barry Obama is half white and half black so it's going to way difficult for him to be racist. But I suppose you consider him black, don't you?

Actually it's YOU who brought up the black/white thing.Most people don't see things in black and white, but, apparently, you do.
I disagree.No, you brought up the racist thing, by your asinine photo. But I will say again that it would be difficult for him to be racist, and from everything he has said and done for the last ten years, I doubt you will find much of anything to suggest that he is racist.
Black is a color, so he's black. People who discriminate against blacks do so because of their appearance, not because of their DNA. If you look at Barack Obama does he appear black or white? You tell me. It's pretty obvious.WTF are you saying? that a black person (or a half white- half black person) can not be a racist. Sounds like your view is that.
BTW...Is Obama the 1st black president? or the 1st 1/2 white & 1/2 black president?![]()