• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Alterations

New posts

Joby

Beach Lover
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good place to go for alterations? I have a formal dress that needs to be altered.
 
I've tried a couple and by far the best I've used is Pong's Alterations in Destin on Airport Road. Reasonably priced, too. The only downside is she's closed on weekends. Her number is 850-650-0047.
 
I can help if you haven't found anyone. I used to work for Brisches Bridal in Pensacola altering formals. I also worked for The Dutchman, a taylor in Pcola.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top